06 April 2013

Featured Zazzle Store - 6 April 2013

Randy's Grandma

My real name is Sandra Fann. I have been the owner of Gary's Cleaning Service for the past 15 years. My husband and I, and three employees clean office and residential properties. I live in the Midwest USA, about 7 miles from the Mississippi River. Except for a short time when my first husband was in the Army, I have never lived anywhere else.

When I was a child I lived on the West side of the river, most of my adult life I have lived on the East side of the river. I am 62 years old and have 2 children and 2 stepchildren. My nickname, Randy's Grandma, came about when my first grandson was a little boy and wanted me to buy him something off the internet. I registered as randysgrandma, and the name has just seemed to follow me. I also use the name Grandma Sandy on some sites, and a few times I have used Hippie Granny. Seems I just can't get past the fact that I am the grandmother of 6 children, ranging from 22 years old to 5 years old.

I have always been a creative person, but was more into crafts than art. Drawing and painting were not my strong point. I am a self taught photographer and artist. The only formal training I have had was in elementary and high school. I was aware of Zazzle a long time before I seriously tried to make money with it. I think the first tee shirt I designed was for our family reunion.

Now that I am at retirement age, I would really like to retire. I had been selling greeting cards and stock photography on other sites for a few years, when I remembered Zazzle, and realized it could also be a venue for selling my art and photography.

Most of my Zazzle desgins feature my original art and photography. Recently I have also been using some vintage images and purchased clip art. I use Paintshop Pro and a Bamboo drawing tablet, for creating my designs. I have a Pentax camera that I use to take photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...